Ponant in partnership with National Geographic Expeditions
Cruise departs 6 August 2021 | Darwin return | Le Bellot
A cruise in partnership with National Geographic Expeditions offering enrichment with a National Geographic Photographer and an Expert onboard.
Join Ponant's highly qualified expedition team and enjoy regular Zodiac outings & shore visits to get close to the Kimberley nature!
- 12 night cruise from Darwin return aboard Le Bellot
- All main meals and expeditions voyages whilst onboard
- From AU$16,640 per person *
- A cruise in partnership with National Geographic Expeditions offering enrichment with a National Geographic Photographer and an Expert onboard.
- Join their highly qualified expedition team
- Enjoy regular Zodiac® outings & shore visits to get close to the Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- Discover Careening Bay and the Mermaid boab tree, a reminder of the era of exploration
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
- In Wyndham, enjoy one of the 3 complimentary excursions (subject to availability, on a first come first served basis in chronological order of booking) between:
- Ord River experience: navigation on the Ord River between Kununurra and Lake Argyle. You will have the opportunity to enjoy remarkable wildlife and stunning landscapes. The tour includes a simple buffet lunch served on a riverside camp.
- Bungle Bungle scenic flight: panoramic flight onboard a Cessna airplane from Kununurra to the Bungle Bungle massif. You will, in particular, fly over Diversion Dam, Carr Boyd Range or Purnululu National Park.
El Questro experience: guided by an El Questro ranger, the tour includes an all-encompassing journey through Emma Gorge and Zebedee Thermal Springs. Take a mid-day break for lunch and end the full day with the Chamberlain River Cruise.
* subject to change and availabilty
Please ask for a final quote and further information regarding this incredible cruise trip. Other Cruise dates available.