The Pandaw dining rooms are designed to open up along the sides and only at night are they closed and air conditioning is used. Passengers want fresh air not chilled air.
A great choice of local cuisine and exotic foods are offered. Supplies are sourced as locally as possible, given environmental health regulations.
• All meals are single seating
• Table service is complimented with fresh salads, fruits and deserts (at lunch) on our buffet
• Attire is smart casual
• Breakfast and lunch are open-air
• Dinners are candlelit and indoor dining rooms are air-conditioned
• At least two theme dinners, in addition to our Farewell Gala Dinner
All basic beverages are included. Wine and imported alcohol are at passengers account.
The wine list includes a selection of Australian, Californian, French, Italian and Chilean wines. Local import difficulties make it difficult to develop an exceptional wine list, but passengers are generally accepting of the wines available.
Gratuities to the Pandaw crew are included in the price of your ticket. Kindly note that gratuities to local guides are not included and are completely at your discretion.